- Connectwise license and active Crewhu account.
- Connectwise REST API activated in Crewhu. See Connectwise REST API.
- Crewhu Pro plan
Writeback Feature Description
When activated you will be able to view the following in Connectwise:
- The latest Crewhu Rating associated with the ticket
- A link to the Crewhu survey from the Connectwise ticket
- The survey feedback added to the internal note section of the ticket
- A list of surveys and survey detail using the survey tab
Activate Writeback Feature
- Go to Settings > CSAT Surveys, locate the Miscellaneous section and check "Write Back." (see requirements above if you do not see these options).
- Click "Save" to activate (the first time you save this setting can take a little longer to save than normal due to configuration setup.)
"Error finding custom fields"
If while saving the message "Error finding custom fields" appears on the top of the screen, will be necessary to review the permissions on ConnectWise:
Go to System > Security Roles > Crewhu, access System > API Reports and Table Setup and set all levels to "All".
- The integration creates 2 survey templates.
- Automated Crewhu Reply Survey- surveys that are used for all statuses except resolved.
- Automated Crewhu Resolved Survey- used in the email that goes out for resolved surveys.
Do not delete or modify these templates. If deleted or modified integration for writeback will break.
The templates will only appear once the survey has been activated in Crewhu.
- Each ticket will have 2 new user defined fields in Connectwise:
a) Latest Crewhu Rating: shows the latest Crewhu rating associated with this ticket.
b) Latest Crewhu Survey Link: link to latest survey associated with ticket in Crewhu.
- Each survey associated with a ticket will show in internal notes: