- Connectwise license and active Crewhu account.
- Connectwise REST API activated in Crewhu. See Connectwise REST API.
- Crewhu Pro plan
Writeback Feature Description
When activated you will be able to view the following in Connectwise:
- The latest Crewhu Rating associated with the ticket
- A link to the Crewhu survey from the Connectwise ticket
- The survey feedback added to the internal note section of the ticket
- A list of surveys and survey detail using the survey tab
Activate Writeback Feature
- Go to Settings > Surveys > Miscellaneous and check "Write Back." (see requirements above if you do not see these options).
- Click "Save" to activate (the first time you save this setting can take little longer to save than normal due to configuration setup.)
- The integration creates 2 survey templates.
- Automated Crewhu Reply Survey- surveys that are used for all statuses except resolved.
- Automated Crewhu Resolved Survey- used on the email that goes out for resolved surveys.
*Note: Do not delete or modify these templates. If deleted or modified integration for writeback will break.
*Note: The templates will only appear once the survey has been activated in Crewhu.
- Each ticket will have 2 new user defined fields in Connectwise:
a) Latest Crewhu Rating: shows the latest Crewhu rating associated with this ticket.
b) Latest Crewhu Survey Link: link to latest survey associated with ticket in Crewhu.
- Each survey associated with a ticket will show in internal notes: