- Admin access to your Microsoft Teams account
- Crewhu Pro plan
If you were not able to add Crewhu automatically in MS Teams, in accordance with this article, you have to add Crewhu app manually, by following the following steps:
Activate Crewhu + Microsoft Teams Integration
- Download the file CrewhuMSTeamsApp.zip attached to the bottom of this article.
- Log in to and Microsoft Teams Account and click the 3 dots found on the left vertical menu:
- Click more apps and then click on upload a custom app
Note: If you do not see "upload a custom app" link, read step 4 below. If you already have this link continue to step 5.
- Enable upload of custom apps (only go through step to enable "upload custom app"link).
a) Open: https://portal.office.com/adminportal/home#/homepage
b) Click "Show more"
c) Click 1) Settings, 2) Services and add-ins, 3) Microsoft team:
d) 1) Click on Apps and then 2) turn on "Allow sideloading of external app"
e) Click save and then go back to your teams account https://teams.microsoft.com
f) You are now ready to start your installation. Go back to step 2.
- Once you click "upload a custom app" find CrewhuMSTeamsApp.zip and click "open"
- Add your team and click install
- Choose a channel to set up tab and then click "set up" in "Tab" section
- Click Save:
- You will notice a Crewhu tab in the Microsoft Teams channel you selected to add the Crewhu app. Click on the Crewhu tab then click "Connect this Team with your Crewhu Account":
- You will be redirected to Crewhu page Settings > Integrations. You will see a pop-up window labeled "Integration with MS Teams". Click "Confirm"
- Once confirmed you will see a message on the MS Teams row "Integration tested OK" along with the team name integrated with Crewhu.
- Go back to Microsoft Teams and click on the Crewhu tab. You are now set up to give a Crewhu recognition badge in Microsoft Teams:
Your integration is now activated and configured. Send your team the below link to help with onboarding: