Why Are Notifications Important
Notifications make actions performed in Crewhu public and transparent. It is important to notify the right people quickly such as when urgent customer feedback comes is received. It is also important to communicate achievments in order to properly recognize great work.
Notifications is a very important part in celebrating those small wins on a daily basis, keeping everyone engaed in the goals and core values of your company.
To get to the notification setting page go to Settings > Notifications in the left sidebar menu:
2 Components of Notification Settings
The notifications settings are made up of two main components:
- The Profile - Default profiles are Admin, Manager, and Employee. Additional profiles can be created based on the company's needs.
- The profile's notification scope- The notification scope defines when a profile will be sent a notification. There are 6 different notification scopes you can choose from which are listed in the screenshot below.
6 Notification Scopes
- Releated to all employees - will trigger notifications for all actions by all users in the organization.
- Related to both user location and team - will trigger notifications only for uses that belong to the profile's location and team.
- Related to user location - will trigger notifications for actions by all users in the profile's location.
- Related to user team- will trigger notifications for actions by all users in the profile's team.
- Only related to the user - will trigger notifications only related to the profile's user.
- None- will trigger no notifications.
Note: Each profile will have a global default scope but these scopes can be customized with each specific notification type.