To explain what notification triggers are available.
To understand how to configure "who" will receive notifications read the below article:
Notification Category descriptions
- Badges - notifications that get send when a badge is given.
a) Badges given (receiver) - to notify the badge recipient that they received a badge, from whom, and which includes the badge details along with a link to Crewhu to comment.
b)Badges given (everybody else) - sent to all profiles in scope with notification on to notify them that a specific badge has been sent to a specific user including badge details with a link to Crewhu to make a comment
- Survey closed - to notify a user when a survey has been answered. The advanced settings will allow the admin to configure additional rules that will trigger the notification.
- Contests - notifications that get sent based on contest triggers.
a) Contest Launched - to notify users when a contest is launched with a link to Crewhu to show the Contest details and leaderboard.
b) Contest Rewarded - to notify users when a contest is rewarded with a screenshot of the leaderboard to show the winners.
- Prize - Notifications that go out when a prize is redeemed.
a) Prize redeemed (redeemer)- to notify the prize redeemer that Crewhu has recognized their request and that their admin will be in touch shortly.
b) Prize redeemed (managers) - to notify others that a user redeemed a prize and to process their request for quick delivery.
- Cafe- a cafe notification will go out when someone posts a message or comments on a message. Note: If a message is marked important by a profile with this permission. All users in the message scope will receive a notification even if cafe notifications are turned off.
(see below descriptions of notification options)
- Notification global on/off button - this will turn all notifications on or off for a specific section. In the above example, pressing this button would turn off survey notifications for all profiles.
- Notification on/off checkbox - This button will turn off all notifications for this specific notification. In the above example, it would turn off all survey closed email notifications.
- Notification type on/off checkbox - This would turn the specific notification type. This feature will be useful when there is more than 1 type of notification such as mobile notifications. In the above example, clicking the checkbox would turn off survey closed email notifications.
- Use default checkbox- when checked it will use the default for the profile. When unchecked you can create a specific configuration by notification and profile.
- Profile Scope by notification- you can create a custom configuration by notification category based on profile and scope. In the above example, the Admin will receive survey email notifications for all employees in the user's scope.