CrewHu Privacy Statement on Compliance with GDPR
On May 25, 2018, the European Union’s new data privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), became effective and Crewhu is complying with this new law to protect your privacy.
GDPR is broad in scope and affects businesses outside of the EU, as it applies to all companies processing and holding the personal data of residents and citizens of the EU, regardless of the company’s location. Under GDPR, “personal data” means “any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier.”
What does CrewHu do to comply with GDPR?
- Any personal data transferred to us has been collected and processed by you in accordance with GDPR requirements in respect to consent and lawfulness of processing;
- If we obtain personal data from a source other than the individual it relates to, we provide them with privacy information;
- We provide individuals with privacy information at the time we collect their personal data from them;
- We provide individuals with information regarding their rights to erasure, to rectification, to transfer, and to object to profiling regarding personal data stored by Crewhu; individuals desiring to exercise these rights may do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, including:
- SSL with 256-bit encryption.
- Fully secured server infrastructure, with dedicated servers, automated backups, and routinely updated security patches.
- Privacy Shield standards for Data Transfers via Amazon Web Services.
- We maintain information available regarding the categories of personal data obtained and the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
CewHu takes privacy seriously. If you have any questions or concerns about how we collect and store your personal data or if you would like to exercise any of your rights under GDPR, please contact us at email@example.com.