A Crewhu Pro or Crewhu Badass account with Admin permissions.
To describes the processes to create links to take clients straight to your Google or Facebook Review pages.
These links can be pasted into Crewhu's Reputation Management feature and, according to your personalized settings, will automatically ask customers to share their amazing experiences after a positive rating (mediocre and bad ratings will not bring up links to online reviews pages).
Getting the client straight to the review page and avoid extra steps is the best way to increase the chances that a very satisfied client will give you a great online review.
The intention is to improve your online reputation and your SEO, driving more traffic to your marketing website.
After at least one these processes are complete, you should have a link ready to be pasted.
Go ahead and start asking satisfied customers to share their amazing experience doing business with your company.
To learn more about the Reputation Management feature, click on the link below:
A) Create a link from Google search:
1. On your computer, search for your business on Google.
2. Find your business listing and click Write a review.
3. Copy and paste the URL you see in your address bar.
If these steps don't work for you, you'll need to use the PlaceID Lookup Tool instead.
B) Create a link using the PlaceID Lookup Tool:
1. Use the PlaceID Lookup Tool by clicking on the link below:
2. Enter your business name in the “Enter a location” field at the top of the map.
3. Click your business name in the list that appears.
4. Copy your Place ID, which you'll see beneath your business name.
5. Add your Place ID to the following URL to create your link:
Refer to the example above to visualize where to get your PlaceID and see how your link should look like. Below is Crewhu's direct link to Google Reviews page:
This link takes the user straight to the page below. Give it a try! Copy and paste it on your browser!
To create your Facebook Recommendations link, simply replace 'username' in the link below for your company name on Facebook.
As an example, Crewhu's link is https://www.facebook.com/pg/CrewHu/reviews/
If you don't use this feature on Facebook yet, follow the steps below to allow reviews on your Page:
- Login the company's profile and go to settings;
- Under general settings, click edit on the reviews section;
- Click on the option "Allow visitors to review this Page";
- Click save changes.
The image below shows where to go to activate reviews on Facebook:
Learn more about the Reputation Management feature by clicking on the following link: