- Use the Crewhu Bucks in Badges, Surveys, Prizes and/or Contests;
- Have access to Reports > Bucks Rewarded;
How to Get There
- Click on Reports in the left vertical menu:
- Click on Bucks Rewarded:
The filters are used to funnel the information. In this report, you have the following options to filter:
In order to view the information by user, such as the users' bucks balance, you can select the option Group by Employee.
On the right, you also have the following options to filter:
- Inactive employees: If ON, the report will present the results including the inactive employees;
- Zeroed result: Regarding the zeroed results, there are the following options to filter: All results, Hide zeroed results, and Only zeroed results;
After setting your options, click the "Apply filters" button to update the search:
Once the filters are applied, the results will be displayed like the example below:
1 - Rewarded: How many bucks the employee received in the timeframe selected;
2 - Contest: How many bucks the employee received regarding Contests;
3 - Badges: How many bucks the employee received regarding Badges;
4 - Automated Badges: How many bucks the employee received regarding Automated Badges;
5 - Surveys: How many bucks the employee received regarding Great Survey Feedbacks;
6 - Redeemed: How many bucks the employee redeemed to buy prizes, in the timeframe selected;
7 - Adjusted: How many bucks were adjusted by Crewhu Suppor Team, under client's request;
8 - Balance: The current employee's bucks balance (remaining bucks);
9 - Download CSV: By clicking on this button, you can download a CSV with the results displayed.
* The Balance column does not consider the timeframe selected in the filters. It displays the current employee's bucks balance, regardless of the period;
* The fields explanations considered the report grouped by employee, however, you can group by other options, such as Location and Team, only Team, or only Location.
Save Filter / Schedule
By default, this report is generated with the timeframe set to "Rolling 30 days" and group by "Location". To customize the default view accordingly to your needs, after applying the selected filters, click the "Save Filter/Schedule" button at the right corner of the screen:
Crewhu's reports give you also the possibility to schedule reports, so you and your employees can receive them by email in a preset timeframe. In order to do it, click on the Save Filter / Schedule button.
On the page that pops us, you'll have the following options:
1 - Visibility*: Select shared to have the option to add one or more recipients to receive the report by email;
2 - Description*: A brief description of the report so you can remember the difference between a filter and another;
3 - Schedule an Email?: Flag this option to have the possibility to receive it by email and to display the options below;
4 - Send to: Select the employee(s) who will receive this report on the day set below;
5 - How often?*: Choose whether this report will be sent weekly or monthly;
6 - Weekday / Day of month: If your previous choice was weekly, in this field you will select the day of the week. But if your previous choice was monthly, in this field you will select the day of the month;
After that, click on the Save & Filter button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.