What plan do we have? I want this feature!
- What is it
- Why does this Matter
- Metrics that Matter
- How does it Work
What is it
Our direct integration with Max Classic provides integrated sales tracking so you can set up contests for metrics that matter for sales and marketing teams.
Why does this Matter
Gamification is the best way to change behavior and habits that will not only help the individual, but also the team and the organization as a whole. The Max Classic metrics integration will make it very easy to launch a gamification program that focuses on the metrics that matter, so you can easily recognize your employees for a job well done by focusing on the metrics.
Metrics that Matter
Tracking the Sales Metrics will help MSPs to make the sales funnel more efficient.
- Number of Calls: The purpose of this metric is to identify if the sales team is performing calls;
- Number of Appointments: This metric is to measure if the sales employees are setting appointments;
- Number of Opportunities: The goal here is to measure how many appointments turned to opportunities;
- Number of Opportunities Closed Won: This metric is to measure how many opportunities are closed as won;
How does it Work
After setting your integration with Keap Max Classic, you can start collecting ticket information to populate the metrics.
- Go to Crewhu platform;
- Access Settings > Integrations;
- Locate the Keap Max Classic integration and click the Configure Integration button;
- You will be redirected to Keap, and must log in;
- Select the application that Crewhu must access and click Allow;
- You will be redirected to Crewhu integration page again, and will see the message Integration Tested Ok!;
Creating a Contest
- Go to Contests;
- Click the +Add button;
- Choose Keap Max Classic as the contest Source and select the metric from the drop-down, as shown:
Refer to our article to know more about how to Create SMART Contests
It is possible to combine these metrics and create customized scores. For example:
Refer to our article to know more about how to create Scores
How to Assign the Results to the Correct Employee
Add the user ID to the employee profile on Crewhu:
- On Keap Max Classic: Go to Admin > Users;
- On Crewhu: Go to Settings > Employees;
The employee ID field has tags format and accepts multiple entries;
To be a contestant on a Sales metric contest, the user must be active on both Keap and Crewhu and have matching IDs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.