- Admin access to your Microsoft Teams account
- Crewhu Pro plan
Why use Crewhu + Microsoft Teams Integration
- Integration creates a Crewhu tab in a Microsoft Teams channel where you can give a Crewhu recognition badge. You can now give recognition without leaving Microsoft Teams
- Feed Crewhu survey ratings into the desired channel based on rating type (Positive, Neutral, Negative) making it easy to manage and quickly respond to customer feedback. In the below example Average and Negative ratings have a specific channel:
- Feed Crewhu recognition badges and messages into the desired channel to keep your core values and company goals top of mind. In the below example the feed is going to the default channel "General":
Activate Crewhu + Microsoft Teams Integration
- Log in to and Microsoft Teams Account and click the 3 dots found on the left vertical menu:
- Click more apps and search for Crewhu:
- Click on Crewhu > 1) select team > 2) make sure the switch is toggled to "yes" > 3) click "Install":
- Choose channel where you want to setup tab
- Click set up button for Tab
- Click save on dialogue box
- You will notice a Crewhu tab in the Microsoft Teams channel you selected to add the Crewhu app. Click "Connect this Team with your Crewhu Account":
- You will be redirected to Crewhu page Settings > Integrations. You will see a pop-up window labeled "Integration with MS Teams". Click "Confirm"
- Once confirmed you will see a message on the MS Teams row "Integration tested OK" along with the team name integrated with Crewhu.
- Go back to Microsoft Teams and click on the Crewhu tab. You are now setup to give a Crewhu recognition badge in Microsoft Teams:
Adding the Crewhu tab to additional channels:
- Add the Crewhu tab to any other channel you want by going into the channel and clicking the + sign:
- Choose the Crewhu tab:
- Click Save:
- You will then see the Crewhu tab in the channel:
You will be able to send 2 types of Crewhu feeds to Microsoft Teams:
- Cafe Feed - all messages and recognition badges from the cafe can be sent to a Microsoft Teams channel(s).
- Customer Ratings - all survey responses can be sent a Microsoft Teams channel(s).
Configure Channels to accept Crewhu Feeds
- If you would like to create unique channels for the feeds mentioned above, create the channels in Microsoft Teams before you proceed to Crewhu.
- Go to your Crewhu account to Settings > Integrations and then to the MS Teams Sections
- Example 1: choose to post all Cafe messaged to the General channel:
In this example survey badges, recognition badges and cafe messages will all be posted to the "General" channel
- Example 2: Post cafe messages to separate channels based on type:
- Example 3: Post all customer ratings to a unique channel:
- Example 4: Post customer ratings to separate channels based on type:
Your integration is now activated and configured. Send your team the below link to help with onboarding: