You will need to have the Crewhu Pro plan and permissions to access the integrations page.
Bright Gauge (BG) Integration
Once an API key is created, other applications can request your Crewhu survey data to create Dashboards and reports. To learn more about the data that Crewhu passes, click here to view our open API documentation.
How to set up our integration key (Bright Gauge Example)
- Go to Settings > Integrations (on the left vertical menu):
- Check Open API checkbox and click "Add" Open API Access Tokens:
- Name Open API access token "Bright Gauge" and click "confirm:
- Click save:
- Copy token and paste into Bright Gauge:
Note:Below are Bright Gauge links to additional documentation:
- All Crewhu surveys have an "INACTIVE" flag. You can filter your gauge in BG using "INACTIVE = false". This will rule out deleted surveys and surveys that were not created;
- Bright Gauge doesn't have access to the API tables and collects only surveys and user list from Crewhu;
Connecting Crewhu to Bright Gauge
Bright Gauge + Crewhu