This dashboard is specifically crafted for display on large screens, providing your team with a visually impactful means of sharing information related to recognition. By utilizing this tool, your organization can easily track engagement with recognition and swiftly access pertinent data.
Big Screen Dashboard Configuration
- Go to Settings > General > Dashboard on the left menu
- Turn on the Bigscreen Dashboard:
- Configure optional Security. Turn on the option(s) you would like to use.`
IP White List - when you whitelist an IP you only allow the dashboard to broadcast in that network. If you are outside of the whitelisted network you will not be able to open the dashboard.
Require Login - create a password that is required every time you turn on the dashboard. (this option is good if you do not shut off the server that hosts the big screen dashboard).
- IP White List - when you whitelist an IP you only allow the dashboard to broadcast in that network. If you are outside of the whitelisted network you will not be able to open the dashboard.
- Add and configure your Cafe Bigscreen Dashboard:
- Press the "Add" button
- Choose Cafe
- Choose timeframe
- Choose Scope by "Location" and "Teams." This is a very useful setting when you have multiple location and/or teams and you only want to see relevant surveys.
- Click "show details" to show the feed. This is the most popular option. When 'details is unchecked you will only see the summary metrics.
- Click confirm
- Click Save (upper right corner of the page)
- Copy link to clipboard
- Paste the link into the browser that will serve the Bigscreen Cafe Dashboard.