Your team can have access to their own portal. In their portal, they can see or do the following:
- view their survey, badge and prize history
- See their Crewhu bucks balance
- Give recognition
- Redeem prizes
In this article, we will discuss what needs to be done to enter, invite, and manage the onboarding process for your employees.
Enter your employees
- Ticket system ID - (for surveys only) enter ID into the employee record.
- Enter First name and Last name of employee.
- Enter employee email.
- Enter employee position.
- Choose profile for employee. Profile determines permissions and scope. By default, there are 3: Administrator, Managers, Employee.
1. Photo (*recommended) - The photo will appear on the survey landing page when the "show picture" setting is activated (in survey settings) making the interaction more personal. The photo will default as the "avatar" but the avatar can be changed by the employee. The avatar is used for internal purposes such as on Crewhu leaderboards, and in the Crewhu cafe.
* Upload a headshot to make the interaction with customers more personal;
* The recommended size for the Employee Picture and Avatar is: width: 300px; height: 300px.
2. Birthday - An automated birthday badge is sent to recognize your crew on their special day.
3. Location - By default, all team members will belong to HQ. You only need to make a change here if there is more than one location.
4. Team (*recommended) - You can assign an employee to a team if applicable. Crewhu can report by team.
5. Hire Date - An automated birthday badge is sent to recognize your crew for hitting years served milestones with the company.
6. Send invitation after save - if checked the employee will receive an invitation immediately to sign up. This helps make onboarding easier for the administrator.
As mentioned above in #6 you can invite an employee once entered and saved. However if you would like to enter all employees first you can invite all employees at once.
- Go to Setup > Employees
- Click on "send invite" and then choose "selected" or "all".
Selected- will invite only those selected by the checkbox to the left of the user name
All - will invite all employees who have not yet activated their account
- An invite is sent via email and the user will need to click the sign-up link and create a password.
Manage User Onboarding
The Crewhu admin will be able to tell who has activated their account and who has not by an icon on the left side of each users name on the employee list page (setup > employees).
- Black icon - user account is activated
- Transparent icon- user account is not activated
In the below example, we can see that Popeye has activated his account and Peter Pan has not: