Your Crewhu Badass subscription, allows your company to use Connectwise reports to automatically update contests in Crewhu. You can track important metrics for your business and reward your team for achieving their goals.
Follow the steps below to easily download a report to your CW account. At the moment we have the following reports available:
- # of tickets closed by employees;
- # of tickets touched by employees.
The time frame of both reports is "last 30 days" but you can change that once you download it.
Crewhu Pro accounts can create a CSV from this report and upload contest results manually.
1) Login to your Connectwise Manage account.
2) Go to System > Marketplace, type Crewhu in the search box and click on Import:
3) On the popup window, choose a name for your report and click OK:
4) Once the download is complete, go back to System > Report Writer and locate the report you just imported:
5) Refer to the following article for instructions on how to create an external metric and use it in a contest in Crewhu to track results: