This guide will show you how to upload your Companies and Contacts to your Crewhu's Account, through a CSV, in order to create an NPS Survey Campaign. You will need Admin permissions.
- How it Works
- Best Practices
- Donwload a CSV Template
How it Works
If you have any doubts regarding NPS in Crewhu, please refer to this article: NPS Surveys
Most PSAs have a feature to export Companies and Contacts data into a CSV file. However, at the end of this article, you can find 2 sample CVSs that can be used to upload: one for the companies and another for the contacts.
Before uploading a CSV, make sure to include extra columns for the custom attributes that you created. Also, check if the CSV has columns that reflect the default fields. Remember that there are default and custom attributes for both companies and contacts.
Add Companies through CSV
Go to Settings > Organization > Company List and click on Upload CSV.
On the Companies Tab, click on Upload CSV and choose from the dropdown menu the column that contains the value for each company attribute:
On the example above:
- The Account Owner will be based on the Employee's Name in Crewhu, getting from the Account Owner column in the CSV;
- Company Profile and Website were the custom attributes created for this example.
Click on Validate to check the list of companies that will be uploaded. Repeat the upload steps you need to make any adjustments and click Submit when ready.
Add Contacts through CSV
Go to Settings > Organization > Contact List and click on Add Contacts > CSV Upload at the top of the page to execute a similar process to upload contacts to Crewhu.
The Company ID on the Company CSV must match the Company ID on the Contacts CVS. This is essential to tie the contact to the company.
Add Companies & Contacts Manually
Go to Settings > Company List and click +Add to access the Company Form. Click Save when done.
Find the company that you just created in the Company List (use the search box if necessary). Click on the company name, scroll down to find the Contact List, and click +Add. Fill in the fields and click Save.
- First name
- Contact ID
● The Contacts need to be uploaded first and the CSV file must contain the mandatory fields (E-mail, First name and Contact ID);
● Your CSV file can't contain any empty columns (columns without any filled row). If it does, make sure you remove it before uploading the CSV;
● It must not contain duplicated rows, such as two or more contacts with the same email address;
● There is a limit of 1000 records by upload, so you might have to split the companies or contacts into more files if you cross this limit.
● Use exactly the same labels for the columns on CSV as the default and Custom fields of companies and contacts.
Download a CSV Template
Below are two templates of Companies & Contacts CSVs. Note that the custom attribute Position was included in the Contacts CSV and the custom attribute Profile was included in the Companies CSV.