What is it
Signature Surveys are specifically crafted to integrate into the email signatures of employees. By using the Signature Surveys, you are able to easily collect feedback from your clients through our three rating faces, adding value to your relationship with partners.
The Signature Survey has one template for every employee, but it's possible to change it. In this article, we'll see how to use a Custom CSAT configuration in your Signature Survey.
How to do it
1. Activate Signature Survey
Before adding the Custom CSAT configuration, the Signature Survey must be activated. To see more about how to activate and implement, refer to the article below:
After the Signature Survey is activated for the employee's profile, you'll need to add the code of the Custom CSAT to the Survey HTML code.
2. Access "My Profile" page to find the Signature Survey snippet and click on "View/Copy"
3. Click on "Source Code" and copy the full code of the survey
4. Take the Token for the survey snippet that can be found at Settings > Custom CSAT
5. Add the Token for the survey snippet between custom_code= and &rating using a notepad or any app that you can paste and edit the code.
If the Token for the survey snippet is "mycustomcsat" then the changes will look like this:
Click here to see the example video
6. Paste the edited Signature Survey code at your email signature template, following the instructions here.
|📝Note: This change must be made manually by every employee that wants to use the Custom CSAT with the signature survey.