- What are Scores
- 3 Default Scores
What are Scores
The scores in Crewhu can use a combination of metrics an sources, based on weights or formulas, in order to create the contests.
Refer to this article to know more about Contests.
3 Default Scores
- Customer Experience Score
- Crewhu Score
- Documentation Engagement
Customer Experience Score
Measures both quality and quantity of survey responses. It is good to set a Customer Experience Score contest or measure based on position and/or team.
- Love Rating - Every Love rating received will add 10 points to the score
- Good Rating - Every Good rating received will add 0 points to the score
Bad Rating - Every Bad rating received will add -10 points to the score
Measures both employee engagement and performance. This score is generally used to create an Employee of the Month, MVP contest, or as a performance metric. Read the blog to learn more:
- Badges Given - Every badge given will add 5 points to the score.
- Peer badges received - Every peer badge received will add 20 points to the score.
- Goals Achieved- Every contest goal achieved will add 25 ponints to the score (you do not have to win a contest to achieve the goal).
- Contest Won - Every contest won will add 50 points to the score.
- Unique Badges received - Every unique badge received over the course of the month will add 20 points to the score.
- Unique users that awarded a badge - Every unique user that awards you a badge will add 25 points to the score.
- Manager Badges Received- Every manager badge received adds 50 points to the score.
Measures documentation engagement. This score can be used for contests for your Crew that you want to engage with documentation activities such as creating, updating, and viewing.
Pro feature that will require IT Glue integration.
- Documents Created - every document created will add 10 points to the score
- Documents Updated - every document updated will add 5 points to the score
- Documents Viewed - every document viewed will add 1 point to the score
Q: Can I redeem points I receive from my score for prizes at the store?
A: No. Crewhu bucks are the only currency that can be redeemed at the store. Scores are a performance measure. If they are attached to a contest the winner(s) will receive Crewhu bucks that they can redeem at the store.
Q: Can I create a custom score?
A: Yes you can. You can create a custom score based on any of the available automated metrics in Crewhu and customize the multipliers.