This feature released on 02/17/19 is available on all Crewhu plans.
The Survey Logs feature allows users with given permissions to check the survey details. This is especially useful to troubleshoot surveys with information missing, like the employee's name. It is also possible to see the logs of deleted, pending, and not created surveys.
There are two types of logs available to all Crewhu plans:
1) Survey Logs
To see a Survey Log, locate and double-click on the survey to access the Survey page. Then scroll down to find the Log Information section:
- Created At: date and time of the survey creation.
- Last Updated At: date and time of the last survey update. In the example above, is possible to see that the survey was answered/updated 29 seconds after it was created.
- Integration Partner: displays the code and the name of the ticketing system.
- Employee IDs to find: Displays the employee ID returned from the PSA after the survey was answered. This is especially useful to troubleshoot "unknown" surveys, making it easier to uncover mismatches between the Employee ID from the PSA when compared to the one placed in Crewhu.
- API return Info: This section is useful for Full Integrations, currently available with Connectwise, Autotask, and Zendesk. It displays useful information shared from the ticketing platform with Crewhu about the ticket. On Resolved Surveys, Crewhu "asks" the PSA a few "questions" when the end user clicks on one of the faces and the "answer" will be displayed on this box. Reply survey answers do not populate this box.
- Survey Unique Key: the ticket number. On Reply Surveys (that can be answered more than once), the unique key will concatenate the ticket number and the date and time of the last update or click.
- Link Details: it contains all the information populated on the link clicked by the end user. By clicking on Parse, Crewhu will break down the link for a better view of its content:
Write Back survey logs: available to clients whose integration partners provide API connection. This section displays the logs of the information that Crewhu wrote back to the ticketing system. This is also useful for troubleshooting and an error message here can indicate problems such as a broken integration. Crewhu writes back in the survey ticket the following information:
- The latest Crewhu Rating associated with the ticket
- A link to the Crewhu survey from the PSA ticket
- The survey feedback which is added inside an internal note section of the ticket
- A list of surveys and survey detail using the survey tab
Click on the following link to learn more about it: Survey Writeback to Connectwise, Autotask or Zendesk
2) Logs for Deleted, Pending, and Not Created Surveys
Go to Survey History and click on Logs, in the top right corner:
Crewhu will show you the logs of the surveys that are not in your survey history. Positioning the mouse over the question mark icon displays the reason why the survey was not recorded.
For contextualization, see the example below. First, take a look at ticket #444, created on 02/18/2019. Its status is as Deleted after it was manually deleted by a Crewhu user:
Ticket #444 also appears on 02/19/19 with the "Not Created" status. The message "Reason: This survey is closed" reveals that the end user tried to click on one of the faces again of the resolved survey after it was already answered (on 02/18/19). Resolved surveys cannot be answered more than once and that is why this survey was not created:
Ticket #446 status is Pending. It is possible to see that there is no rating associated with the survey. In this case, the end user clicked on one of the faces but returned to the main page to alter the rating, and did not submit the answer. After one hour, when Crewhu tried to close the survey automatically, but as there was no rating associated with the ticket, its status will stay as pending until the end user answers it again:
Pending status can also happen on Signature Surveys. If your signature survey settings have mandatory fields and the end user does not fill in those fields, the survey will remain as Pending in the Log list. It will never show in your Survey History unless the end user answers it again and complete all the required fields.
If you double-click on a Survey on the Log List, you will be able to see all the Log information. It will work in the same way described in item #1 from this article.