Crewhu one-click surveys are an easy way to collect customer feedback. In this article you can find a few tips to increase your conversion rate regarding:
Messaging: words matter
- Include a simple and short message on your ticket templates to a high response rate.
- Make the message about the client, not about the business agenda.
- Companies with high conversion rates communicate concisely and efficiently about the importance of feedback but also act on feedback to reassure that the client's opinion matters. If the client feels that you are listening and that their opinion is relevant they will engage and bond.
- Simple but effective examples:
- "If your request was resolved, simply click on one of the faces to let us know how we did."
- "Click below to let us know how to best provide stellar services."
- By default, the survey labels in Crewhu are Love, Good, and Bad. If you decide to customize the labels for each rating, keep in mind that those 3 words represent how the client felt about the service. Avoid strong words such as "Exceptional" or "Awful". They can decrease the number of answers if the client believes that the options are too exaggerated. Below is a list of the most used survey labels in Crewhu:
- Crewhu Survey tags are an excellent way to collect more information from clients. People, in general, are more inclined to click on radial buttons than to write feedback. In Crewhu you can customize your Survey Tags to celebrate what is working and to identify pain points. Use them wisely! A survey tag should work in both ways: For example, if a client leaves positive feedback and click on the "Response Time" tag you know they did not wait too long; if they click on the same tag on a negative survey, you will know they waited too long. Use the filters on the CSAT Details report to find out not only about the tags that receive the most clicks but also about the tags your clients are not clicking.
- Acknowledge participation: in Crewhu you can customize a Thank You Page for each rating to acknowledge the participation and to reassure the importance of feedback. I.e. If you receive a negative rating you can tell your client that you are sorry that the services did not meet their expectations this time and that someone from the team will reach out to find out more about it. Some clients customize the Thank You Page to include a phone number, giving the client the possibility to contact someone directly about the issue. Other Crewhu clients offer incentives to customers that leave feedback on CSAT and NPS Surveys or on online Reviews. See the examples below:
- Thanks for helping us improve, your opinion matters. We would like to remind you that with every rating we receive, we donate $1 to a charity. Read more about our actions here"
- Once we have your feedback we will put your name into our monthly prize draw to win an Amazon Echo Dot. Click on an icon to rate our service"
- Visual appealing surveys get more clicks. In Crewhu you can brand the survey with your logo, choose to show the employee picture to make the survey more personal (highly recommended to increase conversion rate), choose tags, and also customize the Survey Faces to align them with your visual identity.
- Review the position of the survey snippet on your PSA notification template. If you include the snippet at the end of the notification, clients might not scroll down the message and miss the survey, especially if they open your email on their smartphones. Positioning the snippet right at the top of the message can increase the conversion rates significantly.
- Make your team aware of the importance of feedback. Make CSAT public through dashboards, notifications by email, and choose to post survey ratings to MSTeams and Slack channels using Crewhu's Premium Integrations.
- Train your crew to actively ask for feedback when they finish a service, informing the client that a survey will be sent and that is very important that they express their opinion.
- Choose to instantly reward a survey badge to employees that receive a positive rating to help employee engagement.
- Create contests to reward A players and to reinforce good behavior. Click on New Metrics -Contests use case to see some examples of gamification to keep your team motivated.
- Do not let your employees be "scared" of negative ratings: treat them as learning opportunities.
- Use Crewhu's report to send regular CSAT Details reports to your clients.
- Take your client's CSAT Details report to QBR meetings and discuss the importance of feedback and how it creates opportunities for improvements and the maintenance of things that work well.
- Talk with your clients about their conversion rates and show them the employees that answer the most surveys. That can become an important KPI for your client. When you meet with a new client, talk about the ways you track and act on customer satisfaction.
- Include the CSAT Widget on your website and email signature to show that CSAT is important to you. Use the Testimonial Widget on your website to increase SEO and add credibility to your online content.
Check out the article Get More Feedback from our blog.
If you have any doubts or if you would like to share a successful use case regarding conversion rates, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org our team is here to help.
Did you find this article useful? Click on one of the faces to leave us your honest feedback:
Please sign in to leave a comment.