This article will explain the difference between our 3 types of 1 click surveys and how to configure each survey type. The survey setup is found in Settings > CSAT Survey.
Resolved 1 Click Survey
Resolved surveys are attached to your closed ticket email template that is sent when a ticket is completed or closed. The resolved survey can only be answered one time.
1. Turn on the resolved survey.
2. Survey gamification - turn on to award a badge every time one of your crew receives a positive rating. In this example, the positive rating is labeled awesome and the award is 100 Crewhu bucks.
3. Employees to credit (available for the ConnectWise REST, Autotask SOAP, and Zendesk REST integrations) - decide who to credit for the rating. In this example, it is the one who marked the ticket resolved. Check your integration guide to see which options are available for your ticketing system or PSA.
The most popular choice is to credit the one who resolved the ticket.
4. View/copy Snippet - Click the "view/copy" button to access the HTML snippet and paste it into the source code area of the email template in your ticketing system or PSA. See your integration guide if you need more specific information.
Reply 1 Click Survey
Your reply survey is attached to your reply ticket email template that is sent when your crew replies to a ticket. The reply survey can be answered more than once since there can be more than 1 reply per ticket. It is used on all other statuses except "Closed" or "Completed."
We encourage that you use the reply and the resolved together. This will allow your clients more opportunities to give feedback and you won't have to wait until the ticket is closed to uncover an issue. This best practice will help increase both response and resolution time.
1. Turn on the reply survey
2. Survey gamification - turn on to award a badge every time one of your crew receives a positive rating. In this example, the positive rating is labeled awesome and the award is 50 Crewhu bucks.
Make the award for reply surveys less than resolved surveys as reply surveys can happen more than once and because the ticket has not yet been resolved.
3. View/copy Snippet - Click the "view/copy" button to access the HTML snippet and paste it into the source code area of the email template in your ticketing system or PSA. See your integration guide if you need more specific information.
FAQ: Have you heard that the client complained about getting too many survey emails?
A: No we haven't. You are not sending your customers a survey email but you are replying with valuable information about the ticket status. In addition, you are now giving your customers the benefit of making it fast and easy to give feedback.
Email Signature 1 Click Survey
For your email client of CRM
The email signature 1-click survey is used for communication made outside our ticketing system or PSA. Some use cases include:
- Account managers communicating with clients
- Customer success reps communicating with clients
- The executive team or vCIOs checking in with clients
The list can go on and on. The email signature survey gives your clients another channel to provide feedback.
1. Turn on the email signature survey.
2. Choose positions - choose the positions in your company that will have access to the email signature snippet. The default is all positions.
3. Survey gamification - turn on to award a badge every time one of your crew receives a positive rating. In this example, the positive rating is labeled Awesome and the award is 100 Crewhu bucks.
4. Decide which fields will be required, optional, or not included.
FAQ: Why does the responder need to enter information in the extra fields?
Unlike the resolved and reply surveys above that grab information for the ticket, the email survey does not have information about the responder unless they fill it out.
Make at least one piece of information mandatory so you will be able to reply to your client. Also, do not make all information mandatory, this will lower completion rates.
The link below can be sent to your crew to explain how to install the signature survey snippet on their email signature: