- Create a Zendesk API Token
- Configure Crewhu CSAT Survey Settings
- Available to all Crewhu plans
- A Zendesk license with permissions to add API Tokens
- Admin permissions in Crewhu to edit Survey Settings
Create a Zendesk API Token
In Zendesk, go to Admin > API
Click on "+" to create a new token called CrewhuAPI. Then press "Copy" to grab the API token.
Make sure to copy and store this the API token. Zendesk will not show it again after you click Save or leave this page.
Configure Crewhu CSAT Survey Setting
Upload an image of your logo
For best results use any size that respects the same aspect ratio of the following minimum size: 342px width x 216px height. Your logo will brand your 1-click CSAT survey.
- Select Zendesk (REST) from the drop-down
- Integrator Server: this is the subdomain you use to access your Zendesk account. I.e. https://crewhu.zendesk.com
- Email/token: type the email used to access your Zendesk account followed by "/token". I.e. email@example.com/token
- Auto-generated Token API: paste the API token created in Zendesk
- Test Integration: Click to test it. You will see the message "Integration tested OK!". If you see the message "Error connecting with Partner API" review steps 2 to 6 and if necessary create another Zendesk API Token.
Click on the dropdown menu to choose the images you want to show on your surveys. Type the labels you want to use for each rating. Click on Custom Survey Faces to learn more about how to use your own images on the surveys.
Capitalize only the first letter of each label.
- Survey language: choose from the dropdown menu
- Unknown label: choose how you want to see the ratings not associated with an employee. To learn more, click on Employee marked as UNKNOWN
- IP Restriction: check the box and type the IP address to restrict it from answering surveys. I.e. your company network. This is not a good setting to use if you would like to track surveys for internal tickets.
- Show Employee Picture: activate to show the employee picture on the survey. Crewhu admins can upload a picture on the employee profile (Setup > Employees).
- Write survey back: activate this option to have survey information written back to the ticket in Zendesk as internal notes. You will be able to see the 2 last survey ratings, the tags that were clicked by the client, and any written feedback. Clients on the Pro and Badass Plans can also write survey notes in Crewhu and those notes will also be written back to the ticket as internal notes. Click on Survey Improvements: Notes writeback to learn more about this tool.
Show the employee picture to make the survey more personal and to increase your conversion rate.
When to notify: choose when an email notification should go out for each rating. The options are Always, Only with Comment, or Never.
Notify employees: choose to notify the employee(s) involved with the ticket.
To learn more about notification settings, click on Notifications Management and Details
Best Practice: Start with notifications set for Always for all ratings and then add filters later. Also, allow your employees to receive an email notification.
CSAT widget: activate it to make your customer satisfaction score public. You can add the widget HTML to your website or email signature.
Best practice: activate the CSAT widget 30-60 days after launching the Crewhu platform so you are highlighting a good sample of survey feedback.
Mark as Reviewed Automatically
This can help you close the survey loop automatically. By default, you will see "not reviewed" surveys when you first open your Survey History. These are the surveys that require some extra actions such as contacting the client or the employee involved in the survey. On the example below, we chose to "Never" mark neutral or negative ratings as reviewed automatically. Positive ratings with written feedback (comments) will not be reviewed automatically according to the settings below:
Ideal to be used on the notification that goes out to the client when the ticket is marked as solved. Resolved surveys can only be answered once.
- Send a badge for Positive rating (optional): check the box and choose how many Crewhu Bucks you want to instantly reward the employee associated with the positive rating.
- Employees to Credit: the options are "All who worked on the ticket (based on time entry)" or "The one who resolved the ticket". If you choose the first option you can also "Let customer choose employees to credit".
- View/Copy Email Snippet: