What is a Score?
A score is a combination of more than 1 automated metric that is weighted with a multiplier. You can base a KPI on a score and then create a SMART Contest. For more information on this process check out the articles below:
Difference between a Score and Crewhu bucks
A score is a performace measure which can be used to assess performance and identify contest winners. Contest winners are awarded Crewhu bucks that can be used at the store to redeem prizes. Points accumulated from a score are not equivalent to Crewhu bucks and cannot be used to redeem a prize in the store.
Scores can be used in a contest and to measure employee engagement and performance. I will go over the elements of our default Customer Experience Score:
- To see the Customer Experience Score go to Setup > Scores in the menu on the left side of screen:
- Click on the Customer Experience Score row:
- Score elements:
- Score name - Identifies the score
- Unit of measure - Current option is a whole number
- Criteria- includes automated metric and multiplier
Customer Experience Score Example
Based on the "Criteria" section of the Customer Experience Score above if a member of your Crew received 3 Love ratings 2 Good Rating and 1 Bad rating their Customer Experience Score would be calculated as follows:
- 3 x 10 = 30
- 2 x 0 = 0
- 1 x -10 = -10
- Total = 20
How can you use a score?
- Continuing with same example. You can use the Customer Experience Score to create a KPI and launch a contest. For example, you can create a "Places" contest for your Level 1 engineers where the top 3 scores will receive Crewhu bucks.
- You can create a badge called "Customer Love" for example and recognize a member of your Crew for reaching a score level.
- You can use the Score as a performance/accountability measure for example, and have each engineer report of their score in a daily or weekly huddle or during a 1 on 1.