- Business Purpose
- What is Conversion Rate and how it is calculated
- How to Use it
- Save Filter / Schedule
- Available for Connectwise or Autotask users only;
- Have access to Reports > Conversion Rate (CNV);
This guide will show you how to activate and access Crewhu's Conversion Rate Report.
CSAT surveys help you to measure how happy your customers are with your services. The more feedback you receive the more significant insights you can get to help understand a larger number of customers and to hear a wider range of opinions. That will ultimately help you identify opportunities and pain points. But to obtain a high volume of responses can be challenging.
Crewhu's Conversion Rate Report easily helps to identify how engaged your clients are in providing feedback and can be used to create strategies to keep the number of responses high.
What is Conversion Rate and how it is calculated
Conversion rate is the # of survey responses compared to the number of resolved tickets from specific PSA boards (Best Practice: Only include boards with tickets that include the Crewhu survey snippet).
The formula is the number of survey responses / the # of resolved tickets (on specific boards).
The Conversion Rate (CNV) Report counts the number of tickets accordingly to the criteria below:
- On a status with "We resolved this issue" escalation level;
- Child tickets are ignored;
- Marked as resolved within the period selected as the report timeframe, based on the UTC timezone. Tickets with different statuses are ignored in the formula. The resolved field is called "Date_Resolved_UTC".
- On a status with "Resolved" SLA event;
- Marked as resolved within the period selected as the report timeframe, based on the UTC timezone. Tickets with different statuses are ignored in the formula. The resolved field is called "resolvedDateTime".
There are three types of surveys in Crewhu: Resolved, Reply and Signature-Surveys. Reply surveys allow more than one answer per ticket. However, Crewhu's Conversion Rate report considers only 1 survey rating. In other words, if more than one "Reply" survey is associated with the same ticket, CNV will still be 100% for that ticket. Resolved surveys can only be answered once (1 ticket = 1 answer = CNV 100%) and Signature surveys do not count on the Conversion Rate formula.
How to Use it
To turn on the Conversion Rate report go to Settings > CSAT Settings > Miscellaneous Settings. Check the option "Bring Ticket Data from PSA". Choose the boards from your PSA that you want to measure and click "Save".
1) Select only the boards from where you trigger notifications to your clients with the Crewhu survey snippet;
2) At the moment of the activation, Crewhu gets all the tickets updated since the first day of the month of the activation (Last_Update field in CW, and lastActivityDate in AT);
3) Later on, every 15 minutes, Crewhu gets all the tickets updated since the last call.
- Click on Reports in the left vertical menu:
- Click on Conversion Rate (CNV):
By default, you will see the Conversion Rate report with the following filters:
- Timeframe: Rolling, last 30 days
- Scope: All boards, All Locations, All Teams
- Group by: employee
- Employees: All Employees
- Customers: All Customers
- Survey Types: All Types
- Survey Status: All Surveys
Click on the dropdown menus to see the options available for each filter.
Below we used a few filters to drill down the report data:
Below are the results. Note that the conversion rate in that given period is 33,33%. Basically, 3 tickets triggered surveys to the clients, and only 1 of them was rated.
Click on the left-facing arrow at the end of the line (highlighted above) to drill down the results.
Save Filter / Schedule
By default, this report is generated with the timeframe set to "Rolling 30 days" and group by "Employee". To customize the default view accordingly to your needs, after applying the selected filters, click the "Save Filter/Schedule" button at the right corner of the screen:
Crewhu's reports give you also the possibility to schedule reports, so you and your employees can receive them by email in a preset timeframe. In order to do it, click on the Save Filter / Schedule button.
On the page that pops us, you'll have the following options:
1 - Visibility*: Select shared to have the option to add one or more recipients to receive the report by email;
2 - Description*: A brief description of the report so you can remember the difference between a filter and another;
3 - Schedule an Email?: Flag this option to have the possibility to receive it by email and to display the options below;
4 - Send to: Select the employee(s) who will receive this report on the day set below;
5 - How often?*: Choose whether this report will be sent weekly or monthly;
6 - Weekday / Day of month: If your previous choice was weekly, in this field you will select the day of the week. But if your previous choice was monthly, in this field you will select the day of the month;
After that, click on the Save & Filter button.
Check out the articles:
Best practices to increase Conversion Rate on Crewhu's CSAT-Surveys
Please sign in to leave a comment.