Purpose of the Crewhu metric:
An Crewhu metric is an internal and automated metric or an integration metric that can be updated and rewarded automatically.
Below is a list of our current automated metric defined which can be used to create a KPI and then a contest to help reward or correct a specific behavior.
Metrics are designed to be used by themselves. If you want to combine more tha one metric together you can use Scores. We talk more about scores in the Scores help article.
Currently their are 4 types of Crewhu automated metrics:
- Positive Ratings - # of positive ratings.
- Neutral Ratings - # of neutral ratings.
- Bad Ratings - # of bad ratings.
- Badges Given - # of badges given by a user.
- Peer Badges Received- # of peer badges received by a user.
- Manager Badges Received- # of manager badges received by a user.
- Executive Badges Received- # of executive badges received by a user.
- Unique Users that award a badge- # of different users that have awarded a specific user a badge over a month.
- Unique badges received- # of unique badges received by a user in a month.
- Goals Achieved- # of goals achieved measured by rewarded goal based contests.
- Contests Won- # of contest won measured by rewarded goal based contests.
Note:only available with IT Glue integration.
- Documents Created- # of documents created.
- Documents Upated- # of documents updated.
- Documents Viewed- # of documents viewed.
- Documents Deleted- # of documents deleted.
Check out how to create a KPI using one of these metrics here.