Purpose of the Crewhu metric:
Crewhu metrics are internal and integration metrics that can be updated and rewarded automatically.
Below is a list of our current automated metrics which can be used to create a KPI and then a contest to help reward or correct a specific behavior.
Metrics are designed to be used by themselves. If you want to combine more than one metric together you can build personalized Scores. At the end of this article find links to learn more about Scores and Contests.
Currently, there are 4 types of Crewhu automated metrics:
- Positive Ratings - # of positive ratings.
- Neutral Ratings - # of neutral ratings.
- Bad Ratings - # of bad ratings.
- Positive Rating with Comments - # of positive ratings with written feedback. (NEW).
- Badges Given - # of badges given by a user.
- Peer Badges Received - # of peer badges received by a user.
- Manager Badges Received - # of manager badges received by a user.
- Executive Badges Received - # of executive badges received by a user.
- Unique Users that award a badge - # of different users that have awarded a specific user a badge over a month.
- Unique badges received - # of unique badges received by a user in a month.
- Specific Badge Received - # of a specific badge that you can choose from your badges list (NEW).
- Goals Achieved- # of goals achieved measured by rewarded goal-based contests.
- Contests Won- # of contest won measured by rewarded goal-based contests.
Documentation Metrics (only available with IT Glue Integration):
- Documents Created- # of documents created.
- Documents Updated- # of documents updated.
- Documents Viewed- # of documents viewed.
- Documents Deleted- # of documents deleted.
Check out how to create a KPI using one of these metrics here.