- Available on Crewhu Pro.
- You will need access to IT Glue's API key in your IT Glue account.
Crewhu + IT Glue integration will enable you to create documentation KPIs, measure KPIs and then reward your crew for hitting documentation goals using goal based contests. The KPIs are based on metrics and scores listed below:
- Documents created
- Documents updated
- Documents viewed
- Documents deleted
- IT Glue engagement score
- Custom documentation score
Create a Documentation KPI
- Go to Setup > Contest > KPI
- Add KPI
- Choose source - Metric or Score
- Choose #
- Choose timeframe (weekly, monthly or quarterly)
- Name KPI and fill in description
- Choose "Higher is better"
- Set as recurring if you would like the contest to automatically recur and launch on staert date.
Example #2 KPI based on IT Glue Documentation Engagement Score- *Great KPI for helpdesk
Example #3 KPI based on IT Glue document Created - * Great for Technical Account Managers (TAM) responsible for new client onboarding
Create a Documentation Contest
- Go to Operations > Contest.
- Click "Add."
- Choose KPI.
- Choose contest "type" and "scope."
- Add contest rules to description if necessary.
- Choose time frame
- Check recurring if you would like this specific contest to recur and launch automatically
Example #4 Goal based contest based on the IT Glue Documentation Score KPI
Note contest rules in the above example:
- to qualify for reward you need to reach an IT Glue engagement score of 1000
- This is a places contest so 3 team members will be rewarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
Example #5 IT Glue Documentation Engagement Leaderboard- your Crew will be able to view leaderboard and contest details in their account
For more information on metrics, scores, KPIs, and Contests view below articles: